Yellow discharge, pain during intercourse. Unsure if partner is infected. Negative urine test. Did my partner and I have gonorrhea infection?

hi, I got infected gonorrhea last 2 months, and I was treated. My symptoms were yellowish dicharge, painful during intercourse, little bleeding(1 time), bleeding when I poo for at least a week. My boyfriend said he didn t have any symtoms and throught that the hospital was mistaken that I got gonorrhea. I don t know but I only slept with him. I urged him many times to get tested. After that he told me his urine test was negative but the nurse told him to be safe for him, he should take the medication (2 pills , 1 in day time and the other in night time, but he couldn t remember what the color of the pills). I doubted what he said. So, i went to the clinic last week to check again if I was ok. I had a urine test, but the test took a week to be shown, the nurse practioner recommended me to take the medication before knowing the test. I said i wanted to wait for the result, but she said that because of my period was soon coming, if I was infected gonorrhea again, the bacteria would go to my ovaries.... She said that there s no harm to take the medication. So, I took the medication (1 shot + 2 pink oval-shaped pills). The next after the medication, i started having some discharge , itching and little burning feeling (i didn t have any uncomfort before the medication). Question 1: Why do I get these after the medication? I got my urine test yesterday, it was negative. And I m having period so I haven t gone to the clinic. Question 2: the nurse practioner said that no false-positive result in gonorrhea test , does it mean I really got gonorrhea before? Question 3: if my boyfriend didn t lie, why should the nurse give him medication if his result was negative? please help me. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012