Yellow discharge from vagina after stitches done after delivery. What can I do?

Hi. I delivered my baby boy on the 16th of May,2012 (11 weeks ago) with the aid of forceps. I had a third degree tear and was stiched up but the stitches broke down and was re-done. I think the site has healed, however, i still have yellowish discharge and a small opening at the end of my vagina that has refused to close up even after the 2nd stitching. What can i do
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Open wound also healed but takes more time to heal.
As your vaginal wound has yellowish discharge it might have some infection too.
Ideally the healing wound should have healthy granulation tissue that bleed on touching.
Go on cleaning & dressing periodically to get it healed.