Yellow discharge from my penis. Have a bit of tingling sensation at the tip of my penis sometimes

Hi, I would like to ask, a couple of days ago in the morning I went to take a shower, and I noticed some yellowish small stains on my underwear, I was confused since I have never seen anything like that, after that I changed my underwear, but the following morning I again got the stains on my underwear. During that day I had been feeling a bit of tingling sensation at the tip of my penis sometimes, but not burning. So im guessing it’s a discharge of some substance. I have no other symptoms or issues. But I ALWAYS use protection, so I don’t know how could I get it. Please any help!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Urethritis can cause some similar symptoms.If there is associated itching,burning etc then you a course of antibiotics is needed.Drink plenty of water and always use protection.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

It looks like you are getting confused for semen to pus.

You did not mention your age, ok if you have burning sensation while passing urine or fever then consult a doctor.

You need sexual education.

Try to read magazines with sexual columns being posted by reputed doctors.

Hope I have answered your query.

General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthCareMagic

The stains in the underwear is may be due to ejaculation of semen in Night , its wet dreams... you may not be aware of... This is a common problem in the teenage and adolescent age group due to excess of testosterone hormone... nothing to worry.. if at all you feel burning micturiton, fever you need consult physician...Hope I have answered your question..

Takecare