Yellow discharge, blood and white discharge from vagina. Taken monistat. Is it yeast infection?

I am 20 years old, height 5 ft 4 in, 150 lbs. I was supposed to start my period the week of the 21st of january, never started. Though, there has been a yellowish discharge from my vagina . Also white clumpy discharge. This, i believe is sign of yeast infection . i purchased monistat today and will begin using it tonight. I have taken 5 pregnancy tests that all said negative on being pregnant. Now, there is blood coming from my vagina, but it only shows up when i wipe, and there is barely any on my pad.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013