Yellow diarrhea, obstructed stool, pain in lower back, taken magnesium citrate. What is going on?

20y M Have had yellow diarrhea for a week now and it almost feels like I have solid stool that needs to come out, but when I strain to do so I get some very intense pain in my lower back and can t continue. The first 3 days it started I had pretty bad stomach pain, but that went away and I ve felt perfectly fine. Took 10 fl oz of Magnesium Citrate today to try and possibly see if that would help anything. Nothing changed just had to go a lot more. What s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012