Yellow colored urine after taking Losartan. Suffering from uric acid problem and hypertension. Advice?

My urine (which had been about lemonade-colored) turned darker yellow after starting Losartan, and the dark-coloring has continued. I also have a uric acid problem (one of the reassons I asked to switch from another hypertension medication was that I had read that the uricosaric action of Losartan may help lower uric acid levels.) My uric acid level raised, from 9.3 to 9.8 to 10.2, with 2 gout flair-ups over 5 months or so, while on the other medication. It has yet to be tested, since going to Losartan, although I will be pressing the issue!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012