Yellow colored semen with some solid piece

yellow color of the semen and where there are small yellow pieces I have a yellow color of the semen and where there are small yellow pieces of the problem and solution? Sorry for my bad English
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

The color of the semen is normal, the yellow pieces are due to thick tenacious material of semen, some tome there will be increased viscosity of the semen, this will lead to thick viscid, which may seem to be pieces in semen.. nothing to worry about.... normally 4 to 5 ml is volume, alkaline, easily dissolve in water by 30 mins are the characteristic of semen...Hope i have answered your question