Yellow color on skin, conjected problin found, large spleen, liver is also larger, stopped breast feeding, Hepatitis b and c result is negative

my son 2 months and 6 days suffer from yellow color in skin and found conjcted probilin initilly 2.9 and after 2 weeks we found the spleen is large 7cm and the liver is large than normal. we stopped breast feeding and he is in milk without luctoz doctor ask to check for hepetis c and b but result negative. i am the father suffering from hemoglobein high. i denote blood every 6 months . is this effecting my child case. please till me why this enlarge and analysis said too much toxic material in blood
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012