Yellow blister on small palate due to low immune system. Solution?

Hi I have had a small yellow blister on my small palate now for about three months and my doctor said its nothing but my dentist said its because my immune system was low as I had been on triple antibiotics because I have h pylori . That was about 5 weeks ago and it still hasn t changed really, maybe a tiny bit smaller but that s all. Appreciate any help thank you. I am a 25 year old male and it is only sore if I drink hot things but even then it s not bad
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012