Yelling and screaming in sleep, on muscle relaxers/ anti depressors to reduce panic attacks. Any relation ?

hi iam and have been for a long time been wakeing my family while im sleeping due to me yelling and screaming... a little worried for my health and family should i be... i also have been suffering from actual panic attacks for the last 10 years i have seen a doctor and they put me on muscle relaxers/ anti depressors and i stopped takeing them years ago due to job opperations.. My question is are my panic attacks and sleeping issues related i have the panic attacks about 5 times a month and scream in my sleep nightly?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013