Yeast, painful welts in stomach folds, pubic area. Taken medication, cortisone cream. No relief. Treatment?

I am a 55yr old female who has been treated for yeast since April. I had painful welts in my stomach fold and pubic area. I was given oral medications , and cortisone creams, without any relief. Now I am noticing the same painful feelings on other parts of my body (left back area, upper hip) I have been seen several times by my physcian, Urgent Care provider, and ER dept at my local hospital, with no relief. I am scheduled to see a Dermatologist the end of August. After exaiminations, no one seems to be able to see, or feel the welts, because I m obese I am automatically treated for yeast. Is there a test I should be asking for? What am I not explaining to these health care providers to ensure proper treatment?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  125 Awaiting Answer