Yeast infection treated with monistat, diflucan. Had pink discharge. Chances of pregnancy after IUD removal?

I thought I had a yeast infection treated with monistat one day treatment and called doctor to order diflucan. Took first dose of diflucan and noticed a toilet paper like discharge so I washed my hands and reached up in to see if something was in there to my horror I pulled out thick dry light pink discharge that looked like a gob of wet toilet paper.....there is a chance of pregnancy since I had my iud removed last month and had a normal cycle after removal and I am in a relationship with one partner who I believe to be faithful.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013