Yeast infection, swollen clitoris, labia minora, pain on urination. Using apple cider vinegar. Treatment?

Hi. I m a fifteen year old virgin who is currently suffering a yeast infection while on her period. I ve recently switched from monistat 3 cream to a more natural remedy like apple cider vinegar. The reason for this is because I have a swollen clitoris that s sore to the touch along with sore labia minora . I m afraid of going to the bathroom because of the sting I know I ll get during urination . I was wondering why does my inner labia sting do much when I pee? What can I do to make it go away naturally?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012