Yeast infection, scratching in vaginal area, lips of vagina raised. How to get rid of it ?

hey , i am a 16 year old girl . i am sexually active just in case you need to know . i had a yeast infection and i began to scratch down there ( my vaginal area) and it seemed like the skin began to raise up from scratching . it kept bothering me and i kept scratching and now the skin is raised uo more on the lips of my vagina . it doesnt look lik pimples or warts , its just like raised up and red. how do i get rid of this ??
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012