Yeast infection, rashes, bumps, discharge. History of yeast infections. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I have a history of reoccurring yeast infections that at times have required several treatments with antibiotics and or over the counter meds. As of late, I have experienced what I believe to be a yeast infection, accompanied by three swollen bumps in the miss of the rashy area. I also have the typical discharge associated with a yeast infection. I had a pap and std screening in sept. I have not had sex in months... Certainly not since my last exam. I ve noticed some websites claim that blistering or sores can accompany a severe or long standing yeast infection. Is that true?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012