Yeast infection on the penis after protected sex. Treated with athletes foot medicine. Do I have STD?

Hello, About 6 weeks ago I had protected sex with a prostitute. I wore a condom the whole time (I am uncircumcised Im not sure if that is relevant). About 3 weeks after I got a yeast infection on my penis . I bought over the counter athletes foot medicine and it cleared it up. I have a smegma now even though I shower twice and day and clean myself quite well in the morning if I rub my penis head I can see the smegma come off and the tip of my penis is a bit itchy in the morning but not that much. I also have jock itch. I went to the doctor for this and he gave me a cream. I will be getting tested for STDs next week but I was wondering if these are symptoms of an STD now. The condom never broke or anything could I have been exposed to something anyway? I didn t ejaculate in the condom. I finished with a hand job. Could have I gotten something during the hand job? Any input will be nice. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012