Yeast infection on penis and lips after unprotected oral sex, tested negative for STD. Permanent cure ?

I live in USA, but an Indian citizen.I have had unprotected insertive oral with an unknown woman in july 2012. Two weeks after the incident, I developed yeast infection on my penis and lips, exactly the places where her mouth came into contact with my body. I tested negative through EIA and Western blot at 4 weeks marks, and negative for EIA and RNA tests at 4 months, 7 months marks and negative through oraquick at 8 and 13 months mark. The problems is that the yeast infection on my lips disappeared by itself by the time its summer and but persists mildly on my penis(uncircumcized). I have a set swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck and I get muscle pains in my glutes at times and these symptoms have been persisting since the past 7 months. I don't know if it is due to the probable internal yeast infection or if it is something more serious.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Sep 2013