Yeast infection likely? Have an inflammation in vagina. Change diet?

I have an inflammation on my vagina! Biopsie has been done with negative results for stds hpv everything.. I have not had a period in 2 years I ve gained 20 lbs.. In the last 8 months I have dealt with this issue, intercourse has become painfull and the look of my privates have become embaressing! I ve been to 3 different gyno s n they all said just stop looking at it n it will go away.. I ve taken stuff for yeast infections, changed my diet . Nothing seems to be resolving my problem. I have the implanon in and this December is when it s opposed to be taken out! The rah or lichen looking stuff surrounds and covers my clitorus, and around it and down the outer edge of my vulva! It does not itch but again intercourse hurts like hell and takes me days to recover and it s very disturbing! I m so emotional strung out by this and financially spent!! Can someone please help me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012