Yeast infection, itchy, burning, pain during intercourse, prevention ?

I was diagnosed with yeast infection a couple of years ago...and it keeps on coming back every now and then, which is a very itchy, unfortable and sometimes burning feelings making my vagina very sensitive and causing me to experience pain during sexual intercourse . I just wanted to know what can I do or use to prevent re-occurance of this infection and since I m having at now at the moment as we speak what can I use to cure it.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012