Yeast infection, cracked skin at the top of lips on inner sides, coarse pubic hair. Cause?

I have had no real issues with my vagina since i was pregnant with my son (had a yeast infec) and he is 12 now. Recently have develped a yeast infection-(did the 3-day treatment) no longer have itch and never any discharge, but have cracked skin right at the top where outer lips begin.But it is on the inner side . als0 have 4 hard pimples on the outer side of lips. I have pubic hair that is very course(some even grows inside the outer lips-so disgusting-I try to pluck them constantly!What is going on. I am 44 and approx. 30-40 lbs over weight.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013