Yeast infection, bumps on labia minora. Treated with fluconazole, cyrotherapy. HPV symptoms?

I recently had a mild yeast infection . I treated it for a week. The redness, burning, and itching subsided for a week and then came back. When it came back, I noticed symmetrical bumps on the labia minora . They were not there the first time. I went to see a gynocologist and tested positive for a yeast infection. That was treated with fluconazole . The gynocolgists didn t know what the bumps were but treated them using cyrotherapy as if they were symptomatic of HPV . In two days, 95% of the bumps were gone. The pearly bumps only on the labia minora don t look like any pictures of HPV, but rather more like vestibular papules. How can you tell the difference?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012