Yeast infection. Vaginal creams and fulconozole did not help. Take enterogermina?

Hi, I have been suffering from a mild yeast infection that doesn't seem to be treatable with vaginal creams nor with fulconosole, i was wondering if you think it would be avisable to take enterogermina?

I am 26 years old, I have always been very healthy, however i have been living in a tropical climate for the last 3 years, and maybe not eating the best, which may be contributing to a compromised immune system. (lately i have been getting sick more than usual, stomach flu, cold, fatigue)
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013