Xray shows haze in upper left lung. Have shortness of breath, fatigue while climbing stairs. Solution?

Radiologist said upper left lung (by 3rd rib) showed haze (they had medical term, but I unfortunately didn t write it down) - this was not the case in 2011 xray . My oxygen levels are good (98). I do not have a cough; however I do have shortness of breath (even when doing nothing, gets more frequent {shortness of breath} when walking up stairs etc.). I do not weeze, and have never had asthma . My white blood count is elevated has been since August. Currently is at 12.94, two weeks ago was at 13.84. I have fatigue . I am 41 years old; have never smoked; however when growing up my father smoked cigerates (one after the other). I have had ekg - good results. Pulmanary test was good. Currently waiting on insurance to approve CT Scan. Have not felt good in months.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012