Xray showed water in lungs. Given medications for clearing lungs, recurs if stopped. Permanent cure?

I am suffering from lungs problem.Initially I was getting tired. Dr.ask me to take xray . It was found that there waswater in lungs. He gave me 5 tablets. In my next xray it was cleared. Now I am getting problem to take iin my respiratory system . I amtaking MYTEKA tablets every night. If I forget to take it next day i get the same problem. DR advised me totake it through out my life. Is there is any medicine which canbe cured permenantly if I take a month or so. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012