X-rays taken for back, hip pain. Large amount of fecal residue in colon. Have femoral hernia. Treatment?

Hello I had lower back x-rays for back pain & hip pain taken. The report showed large amount of fecal residue in the colon . Is this causing some of my back pain? I was told that I have a femoral hernia . I fell crossing a stream and landed on my stomach. Since Dec. 17th 2012 I have had alot of lower back pain and hip pain. I had an MRI of the lower spine last night. I have grade l anterolisthesis at L4-L5. Facet arthropathy from L4 throught S1. Marked disc space narrowing at L5 -S1. The pain is deep,feels musclecular from lower back to right hip running down into my knees. I seem to be getting worse not better. Physical therapy agrevated my hip and lower back. Prednisone did not help and celebrex 200 mg is not helping me. What should I do next? Thank you. Diane
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013