X-ray shows spot in upper zone. Done sputum test. CT scan shows nodules around chest. What is it?

hi sir/mam........ some days ago.i had medical for canada...when i got my xra reports den jst minor spot is shown in the right upper zone..doctr den took my sputum test and sent this report for culture ..after culture report i didn t find aything...nothing found in suptum test, blood test ,afb test, esr test,fungus test,even in culture..but ct scan shows dat some nudles arround the chest...i dnt knw what it is,,,but i m not feeling any problem..i have not took drink,never took smoking,,but dnt know what it is....plz sugest me if u can,,,send me reply on my email id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012