X-ray shows shadow in area where previously showed pneumonia. History of breast cancer

Dear doc. I had a serious infection l my breast , I had Cancer in the same one. Left . My gp put me on serious antibiotics . I was on holiday the week after so was not able to see her. My partner decided to come home early and took me to the Victoria Infirmary Glasgow. As I was in so much pain and was at times not lucid. I was x-rayed and was told I had pneumonia , this time Im told it iis a shadow around the same area. What can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012