X-ray shows reticulohazed infiltrates in lobes. What does it mean? History of PTB

Hi! This is Kim. I just have a query about my x-ray medical result last Nov. 5, 2012. The findings shown in my medical result is RETICULOHAZED INFILTRATES ARE SEEN IN BOTH UPPER LOBES and the impression is PTB, BOTH UPPER LOBES OF UNDETERMINED ACTIVITY, BILATERAL PLEURODIAPHRAGMATIC REACTION , so what does it mean? I had PTB history when I was 15 and it was healed. Now, I m 18 and I undergone x-ray exam as per required for my application but I failed to pass my application because of my x-ray medical result and I was told that I am not fit to work. This does mean that I still have PTB with this medical result stated above? Please tell me what to do? And what is this x-ray medical result really mean?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012