X-ray shows lungs with accentuation of broncho-vascular markings, absence of broncho-pulmonary lesion. What does it mean?

I have a recent x-ray PA view and result says: 1. Lungs : Accentutation of bronchovascular markings are seen No bronchopulmonary lesion seen. 2. Heart : Within normal limit in transverse diameter 3. Trachea : Central in position. 4. Diaphragm : Both domes are humped (normal variant) and normal in position. 5. Bony Tharax : Grossaly normal. Please correlate clinically. I m worried about 1st impression. What does it mean and suggests. Please answer me. Azizunnessa, Age-58, Sex- Female.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012