X-ray shows lungs hyperinflated, domes low, patch opacity in lower left zone. Situation critical?

Hello Doctor Myself Somnath I just received a X-RAY CHEST PA VIEW REPORT of my patient stating Both lung fields are hyperinflated. Domes are low. Hila-normal. Cardiac TR diameter is within normal limit. Bony cage of thorax is normal. Patchy opacity is seen in left lower zone. I ll highly greatful to you if you kindly brief me about the results of the X-RAY and what precautions should be taken??and is the situation in any way critical?? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012