X-ray shows lung scars but never had TB. History of taking injections for cold. Normal?

Ok Thanks....I don t now that i have lung scary..on my way to go out of country I talk a medical and X-RAY show me that i have LUNG SCARY AND Never sick TB ? But when i was kid before 10 years ago i got cold and my family they take me medical and i got 7 Injection for that and i got fine..but now after 10 years i got X-Ray to go on my way out of is show lung scary? it will crate a problem or it is just normal as i know scary no tablet so worry unfortunately
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013