X-ray shows loss of cervical lordosis, ankylosing spondylitis. Help

i have done my x rays 1 ) digital x ray cervical spine ( ap & lateral views) remarks there is loss of cervical lordosis small osteophytes are seen arising from c3 to c6 vertebrae no other significant abnormality is seen in the cervical spine other x ray 2 ) digital x ray dorso - lumbar spine (ap & lateral views) remarks flowing and bridging osteophytes and syndesmophytes are seen involving all the dorsal vertebrae this could represent ankylosing spondylitis no other significant abnormality is seen
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012