X-ray shows degenerative changes with neuroforaminal narrowing. What does this mean?

I had a cervical spine xray with findings of loss of normal cervical lordosis with straightening. I a have degenerative changes most pronounce at c5-c6. with left neuroforaminal narrowing at c4-c5 and c5-c6. /there is no right neuroforaminal narrowing. /there are uncovertebral joint degenerative changes in the lower cervical spine more pronounced on the left.. Is no fracture . /there is no anterolisthesis. What does this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012