X-ray shows biapical chronic change and pleural thickening. Pain in lungs, chest. Reason?

A chest xray showed that I have biapical chronic change and pleural thickening. 10 years ago I had a spontaneous pneumothorax and had a chest tube inserted 3 times. I caught merca at hospital and got pneumonia I ended up having surgery on my left lung to remove n scrape away. I am having pain in my lungs and chest pain also. I have appt with a pulmonary doctor on March 11. That was the soonest I could get. I am in pain and very scared. Help, and much thanks. What could this mean?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013