X-ray shows PTB and fibroid. Have persistent cough, shortness of breath. History of asthma. Concerned

Good day Doctor. I have read several queries here and I am compulsive to ask you if I have a PTB or a Pulmonary Fibrosis. I just got my x-ray result a while ago and it was stated there as for the conclusion the following: PTB, Fibroid. Left Upper Lobe Undetermined activity. I was hesitant to admit that I have TB because I don't have that persistent cough though I admit that I have shortness of breathe. I was diagnosed last 3-4 years ago that I have asthma and my doc prescribed me with an inhaler medication. Should I get worried on this? I know that fibroids may appear due to the previous infections but my mind was so hazy right I really don't know what to think right now. Thank you so much for the help.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013