X-ray showing fibrotic and hazy infiltrates in both lungs, unremarkable aorta and intact hemidiaphragms. What does it mean?

My Mom's x-ray result indicates " There are fibrotic and hazy infiltrates in both upper lung zones. The heart is not enlarge, Aorta is unremarkable. Both costophrenic sulci, hemidiaphragms and visual bones are intact." Can someone please tell me what it means? And if it's not too much to ask, please also give me information on what can help her. She's been coughing for about 3 weeks now, and it's mostly happening at night. I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013