X-ray showing PTB. Sputum test negative. Took myrine for long time. Any immediate cure?

when i undergone xray it was found out that i have Ptb..i went also checked up my sputum but its negative.. i took myrin forte for 2months,and when i xray it was found to light..

Is there another way of treating fast? I have many opportunities to work abroad and i failed twice due to this..
whats the best thing to do to pass my exam while treating my illness..I twice check my sputum it was negative,,pls help me,thanks Doc
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013