X-ray showed suspicious infiltrates on chest, had scar on lungs since childhood. Could the infiltrates mean scar?

I had an x ray exam yesterday and since I knew already that I have a scar in my lungs which I had since I was young (I had primary complex when I was young) might be seen, I already informed the nurse about it. But still I was informed today to take another x ray exams, this time on a different view as they informed the finding shows a suspicious infiltrates was seen on my chest . I just want to know if this infiltrates could be the scar I have informed them? Will the same result appear on my new x ray. I am just worried since this test was for my new employment and might affect my being accepted, although in my previous pre-employment medical exams, I was asked to asked to have a sputum test and when the findings was negative. I was still accepted to work. Thank you for your help
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012