X-ray showed suspicious densities are seen in the left apex.Does it mean PTB even if I am a non-smoker leading a healthy lifestyle?

Suspicious densities are seen in the left apex , was the interpretation of my recent x-ray result. I am required to get an apicolordotic view. Could it be that I m positive of PTB if I m a non-smoker, lives a healthy lifestyle, eats only nutritious food, takes vitamins , lives in a clean and constantly disinfected home, uses air cooler at home with ionizer, no cough , no chest discomfort and rarely sick?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012