X-ray showed spots of earlier TB, elevated ESR, had completed treatment of TB successfully. Cause?<br>

hello i m vishav from bathinda....India.i want to ask u that earlier i was a patient of tb i took medicine of tb for atleast 6 months after that my tb was normal.nd nil.....nd nw I plans for gng NZ bt there is prob in my medical. x-ray was not clear doctors also cm in cnfusion they said that nw u nt a patient of it shows sm spots of earlier tb.nd my esr is 55% if my x-ray not clear m unable to go thare plzzzzzzzz gv me solution i shall be thank full to u.....
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012