X-ray showed fibroid infiltrates in both upper lobes, heart is not enlarged, PTB upper lobes undetermined, had TB as a kid. Conclusion?

Hi.I had an xray and the result was fibroid infliltrates seen in both upper lobes, heart is not enlarged, and the visualized diaphragm, soft tissues and bony thorax are unremarkable. Lastly, the impression was PTB upper lobes undetermined. What does it mean? My dad said I have a TB history when I was a kid but it was healed. Is it possible that I have a TB again?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012