X-ray report shows fibronodular opacity right upper zone. What does it mean?

My x-ray report shows Fibronodular opacity right upper zone. Rest of the lung fields appear normal. Trachea is in midline. The cardio-thoracic ratio is within normal limits. Both pulmonary hila appear normal. Both cardio and costophrenic angles appear normal. Both domes of diaphragm appear well delineated. Visualized bones and soft tissue of the chest wall appear normal and show no abnormality. What does this mean ? I had tuberculosis 14yrs back and did the required treatment.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013