X-ray report showing sprain with gout. Swollen foot with pain. High uric acid levels. On BP medication. Need to be worried about any other problem?

I was treated for an injury to my foot over a week ago. They did x-rays and said that it was a sprain along with gout . Well, the gout has never really gone away. Today the big toe is swollen again and hurts...I took a naperson that I had, and I am trying to drink lots of water, cherry juice, blueberries to bring down my uric acid . I am not feeling very good and have diahrrea and lots of gas and bubbling in the stomach. I have been out of town for a month and 1/2 trying to help my sister who has not been doing well. I am on blood pressure medication, and medformin once a day. Could anyting else be going on? What else can I do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013