X-ray report showed thin band of density in the peripheral portion of the right hemithorax. Meaning?

I had this Pre-employment X-Ray done and the following are the results: Findings: There is a thin band of density in the peripheral portion of the right hemithorax Heart is normal in size There is scalloping of the right hemidiaphragm Left hemidiaphragm, both costophrenic sulci and the visualized bones are intact. Impression: Pleural Density, right Eventration, right hemidiaphragm Am I fit to work?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013