X-ray report said straightening of lordosis head rotated and tilted to the rights. Long term problems?

what does it mean if a x ray report says straightening of lordosis head rotated and tilted to the right consistent with muscle spasms. evidence of disc degeneration at c4/5 and c5/6 with anterior osteophytes. There is also some L5/s1 facet joint degeration changes. I am a 48 year old woman with scoliosis and have had surgical fusion over 20 years ago. My neck is almost constantly in pain now. Is surgery available? What are the long term problems for me? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer