X ray done. Diagnosed as chest contusion, bruised ribs, stomach looks swollen. Had partial hysterectomy done. What's wrong?

I fell about a week ago and after going to the ER and having an x-ray taken, I was diagnosed with a chest contusion , aka- bruised ribs. Since then, I have noticed my stomach has gotten big. Looks to be swollen, no pain. In fact, I look like I am pregnant . I know I haven t been working out in the past week, but there s no way I could gain that much weight in a week. I was wondering if the two were related. I am a 44-year old female in good health. Had a partial hysterectomy over a year ago, so pregnancy can be ruled out.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012