X-ray ILL defined densities are see in the right upper lungfield.What does it means?

hi, my girl friend chest x-ray ILL defined densities are see in the right upper lungfield, impression is P.T.B RIGHT OF UNDETERMINED ACTIVITY CLINICAL AND BACTERIOLOGIC CORRELATION IS SUGGESTED what does it means? we also go to clinic, and the doctor give her 4 kinds of different tablet, rifampicin 450 mg 1X/day 7am, pyrazinamide 500 mg 3X/day 8am 2pm 8pm, isoniazid 300 mg 1X/day 8am and Ethambutol 400 mg 2X/day 8am,8pm and vitamin B complex with out sputum smear test. . what should we do?? im just confused. she already taking the medicines for 5 days. . and the weight of my girlfriend is only 48 kg. . thank you, hoping for ur responce. . gob bless
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011