Wrongly diagnosed fever. Malaria, jaundice test normal. High sgpt, sgot. How to reduce?

Please note I am anable to pay your fee if u can suggest me free of cost then advice me otherwise ignore it I was suffering from fever since last 20 days my family doctor was giving me wrong treament then i went to safdarjang delhi and doctor advised tests found that malaria and light joundice and sgpt and sgot 54 and 66 then i took treatment of malariya for 5days and joudice also then i againt teste malariya and lFT tests and found that malariya and joundice was normal but sgpt and sgot has got up to 75 and 80, now what should i do to normalise my sgpt and sgot
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012