Wrongly calculated period date, took ovacare forte. Its purpose? Not getting periods. Pregnant?

hi doctor, i was missing period, i made home pregnancy test but it was negative, so after two or three days later i went to a doctor she made some test like urine , blood and ultrasound but all are negative, she prescribed me some medicines like ovacare forte, but after two days later i released that i was wrong about my period date and now when the date came still i am not getting my periods, i am not having any symptoms of pregnancy but as i have made unprotected sex with my husband i am worried if i am pregnant, can i be pregnant or not? and what does this ovacare forte tablet is for what purpose
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Ovacare Forte is a micronutrient supplement to help improve quality of eggs as deficiency in these vital nutrients can cause menstrual irregularities. For your cycle to be sure for pregnancy wait a few more days and do UPT as you may have a false negative result for tests done earlier depending on the sensitivity of the tests . Just be patient.