Wrist xray done, advanced osteoarthritis, osteoarthorsis affects the distal radiolunar joint. What does this mean?

My husband had an xray of his wrist that came back with this: Advanced osteoarthrosis. Significant widening of the scaphoid lunate interval. Destruction of the proximal carpal row compatible with a stablwe lunate advanced collapse pattern (SLAC). Chondrocalcinosis . Prominent subchondral cyst involving the distal radius. Osteoarthorsis also affects the distal radiolunar joint . What does this mean?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012